Monday, October 27, 2008

OU (MW): Up the garden path

Simon K. left an interesting comment on my previous posting "OU: Mass Writing", and after re-reading the posting I realised that I might have mislead people with what I have written.  Prof. Ince in his blog gives a better description of what the book is about.

The book writing project involves OU students, and anyone else who wants to volunteer, writing a book about the Java-based computer-art system known as Processing.

Once completed the book might be considered for use within a course, and if accepted for publication by a conventional publisher...

the royalties will go to the student hardship fund or any other charitable fund in the Open University

1 comment:

Simon said...

Hi Ian,

Ah, that will teach me to read more carefully - you would think that I would have learnt that by now!

And having read the Darrel Ince's blog that you referred to I can now answer my own question ....'Why Java?'.

Cheers - have fun.
Simon.